MailPix Holiday Gift Guide
- Holiday Ornaments -- Decorate your tree with photos by creating personalized ornaments for the holiday, from $12.00.
- Personalized Mugs -- A great gift for anyone during the holidays, custom mugs can really brighten up your morning with a warm memory, from $11.00
- Custom Bed Set -- Decorate your bed with photos! Buy two Pillow Cases with a Custom Blanket and automatically save $15 on your order! No Promo Necessary.
- Puzzles for Kids -- Use a photo of your child, or an artistic photo you or they have taken, and create a personalized puzzle, for $23. The family can have fun piecing together the memory. The puzzle includes a custom tin.
- Custom Photo Books -- Gather a year of photos and create a masterpiece to give to the grandparents (and keep for yourself!), starting at $7.00.
- Travel Set -- Know a road warrior or busy mom? Give them a travel mug and keychain to take photos with them while on the run. Order these 2 items together for just $24 and save $6, no promo code necessary.
View All Holiday Gift Offers »
“Personalized photo gifts are the solution for most gift-giving situations,” says Fred H. Lerner, president and CEO. “A gift made with photos is special because it is personal and one of a kind. MailPix makes it easy to find the perfect photo, too, with it’s one-of-a-kind integration with Facebook and Instagram. Now you can surprise your friends with photo gifts made from photos shared on their own wall, quickly and affordably, at MailPix.”
Founded in 2012, MailPix.com is the pre-eminent site for preserving photo memories as photo books, 4x6 prints, 5x7 prints, photo cards, enlargements and other tangible products. The goal of MailPix is to keep costs low and to pass savings along to consumers. Founder and CEO Fred H. Lerner has had a long career introducing thousands of people to the importance of “Turning Images into Memories.” He worked his way through college at Berkey Film Processing, spending his early career in New York City, Alexandria, Va., and Long Beach, Calif. Lerner led several photo businesses, including Lerner Photo Inc., Lerner Processing labs Inc., Kodak Processing Labs Inc. and was active with Australia photo businesses like Pacific Film Labs, Rabbit Photo Inc. and Metro Photo Inc. Most recently, he was president and CEO of Ritz Interactive Inc., parent company of RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com, CameraWorld.com and PhotoAlley.com. Lerner is a Life Member and past president of Photo Marketing Association International (PMAI) and serves on the board of the International Photographic Counsel (IPC), a United Nations NGO, where he is a Hall of Fame member.
The MailPix board of advisors includes James Joaquin of Catamount Ventures, formerly president and CEO of Ofoto; Ted McGrath former President of Fujifilm, USA and General Manager of Kodak’s Consumer Imaging Division; Gary Pageau, of InfoCircle and former Publisher, Content Development and Strategic Initiatives at Photo Marketing Association International (PMAI); William A. Roskin, board member of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (NYSE: MSO) and is the former Executive Vice President of Viacom, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB); Oscar B. (Bud) Marx III, chairman of Amerigon (NASDAQ: ARGN) and is the former President & General Manager, Ford of Mexico and CFO of Ford, Europe; Bruce Charles, a founder of the law firm, Charles, Kane & Dye LLP; Gary Kramer, the founder and a co-managing partner of Kramer & Olsen Accountancy Corp.; and Peter Tahmin, an advisor to Powsumer.com and former vice president, RitzPix.com.
Write a Review