Dollar Saving Black Friday Deals
Huntington Beach, CA – MailPix.com, the new photo-printing site, announced a dedicated “Black Friday” deals page offering impressive holiday savings on a wide range of photo gifts.
MailPix Black Friday offerings include:
- 8 x 10 Prints for $1.00 (normally $4.00). Enter code print8x10 at checkout; shipping charges will apply.
- 5x7 Prints for only a quarter each, plus shipping. Enter code print5x7 at checkout.
- 11oz. Mug for $5.00 (normally $11.00). Enter code MUG5 at checkout; shipping charges will apply.
- 15oz. Mug for $8.00 (normally $13.00). Enter code MUG8 at checkout; shipping charges will apply.
- 20-page, 5 x 7 Brag Book for $5.00 (normally $9.00). Enter code ShowOff at checkout; shipping charges will apply.
- Snowflake Ornaments for just $5.00 each (normally $12.00). Enter code SNOWFLAKE at checkout; shipping charges will apply.
- Save $10 on 8½x11 Calendars. Enter code 10CAL at checkout to buy photo calendars for $9.00; shipping charges will apply.
- Save money and the environment with Reusable Grocery Bags, made from recyclable materials, for just $2.00 (a savings from the normal $15 price). Just enter the code SHOPSMART at checkout; shipping charges will apply.
- 4x6 Magnets are the perfect stocking stuffer and, at 50-percent, you can get enough for the whole family. Just enter MAGNET at checkout to purchase these photo magnets at $2.00; shipping charges will apply.
View Black Friday Offers »
“Black Friday has become one of the top retail events of the year,” says Fred H. Lerner, president and CEO. “We’re encouraging our customers, however, to shop in the comfort of their homes for some of the best photo deals around. And for those who will brave the crowds, MailPix’ Black Friday deals are available until Dec. 31, 2012.”
Founded in 2012, MailPix.com is the pre-eminent site for preserving photo memories as photo books, 4x6 prints, 5x7 prints, photo cards, enlargements and other tangible products. The goal of MailPix is to keep costs low and to pass savings along to consumers. Founder and CEO Fred H. Lerner has had a long career introducing thousands of people to the importance of “Turning Images into Memories.” He worked his way through college at Berkey Film Processing, spending his early career in New York City, Alexandria, Va., and Long Beach, Calif. Lerner led several photo businesses, including Lerner Photo Inc., Lerner Processing labs Inc., Kodak Processing Labs Inc. and was active with Australia photo businesses like Pacific Film Labs, Rabbit Photo Inc. and Metro Photo Inc. Most recently, he was president and CEO of Ritz Interactive Inc., parent company of RitzCamera.com, WolfCamera.com, CameraWorld.com and PhotoAlley.com. Lerner is a Life Member and past president of Photo Marketing Association International (PMAI) and serves on the board of the International Photographic Counsel (IPC), a United Nations NGO, where he is a Hall of Fame member.
The MailPix board of advisors includes James Joaquin of Catamount Ventures, formerly president and CEO of Ofoto; Ted McGrath former President of Fujifilm, USA and General Manager of Kodak’s Consumer Imaging Division; Gary Pageau, of InfoCircle and former Publisher, Content Development and Strategic Initiatives at Photo Marketing Association International (PMAI); William A. Roskin, board member of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (NYSE: MSO) and is the former Executive Vice President of Viacom, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB); Oscar B. (Bud) Marx III, chairman of Amerigon (NASDAQ: ARGN) and is the former President & General Manager, Ford of Mexico and CFO of Ford, Europe; Bruce Charles, a founder of the law firm, Charles, Kane & Dye LLP; Gary Kramer, the founder and a co-managing partner of Kramer & Olsen Accountancy Corp.; and Peter Tahmin, an advisor to Powsumer.com and former vice president, RitzPix.com.
Write a Review