We Print 240,000 Billion+ Facebook Photos!
MailPix.com is Fred Lerner’s 7th startup. This site was started from his concern that a whole generation of photo memories -- stored on Facebook, Instagram, online, in cameras and in smartphones will be lost to future generations unless preserved as photo books, prints, cards, enlargements and other tangible products.
The goal of MailPix is to keep costs low and pass savings along to consumers. Using the latest easy-to-use web technology integrated with social media, Fred is passionate about introducing more people to the importance of “Turning Images into Memories.” MailPix is seamlessly and fully integrated with such popular websites as Facebook and Instagram. When he couldn’t find it, he built it himself.
This do-it-yourself attitude is part of Fred’s DNA, going back to his early days of the home darkroom, where he earned his photography merit badge on his way to becoming an Eagle Scout.
Previously, Fred founded two companies that were both sold to Kodak and served as the President of Kodak Processing Labs. He took one company public and sold the others to private investors.
Fred is a past president of Photo Marketing Association International (PMAI) and serves on the United Nations board of the International Photographic Counsel (IPC) where he is a Hall of Fame recipient.
Board of Advisors
More than anything, Fred is most thankful for his board of seasoned executives, all of whom are accomplished business people.
- James Joaquin of Catamount Ventures, formerly president and CEO of Ofoto, leading that company from its start through the successful acquisition by Kodak. James is MailPix.com’s financial advisor.
- Ted McGrath former President of Fujifilm, USA and General Manager of Kodak’s Consumer Imaging Division.
- Gary Pageau – Former Publisher, Content Development and Strategic Initiatives at Photo Marketing Association International (PMAI).
- William A. Roskin – Board Member of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (NYSE: MSO) and is the former Executive Vice President of Viacom, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB)
- Oscar B. (Bud) Marx III – Chairman of Amerigon (NASDAQ: ARGN) and is the former President & General Manager, Ford of Mexico and CFO and Ford, Europe.
- Bruce Charles – Bruce is a founder of the law firm, Charles, Kane & Dye LLP that handles sophisticated corporate and business transactions for clients in a broad range of industries.
- Gary Kramer – Gary is the founder and a co-managing partner of Kramer & Olsen Accountancy Corporation. Mr. Kramer is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the California Society of CPAs.
- Peter Tahmin – was former vice president at Ritz Camera & Image and co-founder of the Ritz Interactive e-commerce network. He brings 15 years of e-commerce experience and a lifetime of imaging industry experience to MailPix.
Huntington Beach, CA
Surf City USA