We Print 240,000 Billion+ Facebook Photos!
Everyone now has a camera in their pocket with priceless memories. Our passion is to make it easy to upload, share and print your photos… with free storage for life!
We are seamlessly integrated to print your or your friends’ 240 Billion+ Facebook and Instagram photos…and photos from any device, computer or phone.
Fred H. Lerner is the founder and CEO and MailPix.com is Fred’s latest startup. Previously, Fred founded two companies that were both sold to Kodak and served as the President of Kodak Processing Labs. He took another company public and sold others to private investors. He is a Hall of Fame recipient at United Nations’ International Photographic Council and the Past President of Photo Marketing Association International.
This site was started from his concern that a whole generation of photo memories -- stored on Facebook, Instagram, online, in cameras and in smartphones will be lost to future generations unless preserved as photo books, prints, cards, enlargements and other tangible products. The goal of MailPix is to keep costs low and pass savings along to consumers. Using the latest easy-to-use web technology integrated with social media, Fred is passionate about introducing more people to the importance of “Turning Images into Memories.” MailPix is seamlessly and fully integrated with such popular websites as Facebook and Instagram. When he couldn’t find it, he built it himself. This do-it-yourself attitude is part of Fred’s DNA, going back to his early days of the home darkroom, where he earned his photography merit badge on his way to becoming an Eagle Scout.
More than anything, Fred is most thankful for his board of seasoned executives, all of whom are accomplished business people.
- Peter Tahminjoined MailPix.com as COO and was the former vice president at Ritz Camera & Image and co-founder of the Ritz Interactive e-commerce network. He brings 15 years of e-commerce experience and a lifetime of imaging industry experience to MailPix.
- Ted McGrath former President of Fujifilm, USA and General Manager of Kodak’s Consumer Imaging Division.
- William A. Roskin – Board Member of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (NYSE: MSO) and is the former Executive Vice President of Viacom, Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAB)
- Oscar B. (Bud) Marx III – Chairman of Amerigon (NASDAQ: ARGN) and is the former President & General Manager, Ford of Mexico and CFO and Ford, Europe.
- James Joaquin is the former president and CEO Ofoto, leading that company from its start through the successful acquisition by Kodak.
- Gary Pageau - Former Publisher, Content Development and Strategic Initiatives at Photo Marketing Association International (PMAI).
- Bruce Charles – Bruce is a founder of the law firm, Charles, Kane & Dye LLP that handles sophisticated corporate and business transactions for clients in a broad range of industries.
- Gary Kramer – Gary is the founder and a co-managing partner of Kramer & Olsen Accountancy Corporation. Mr. Kramer is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and the California Society of CPAs.
Huntington Beach, CA
Surf City USA